Canon Pixma MX360 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX360 Ink jet Office All-In-One is a good choice for your house or small workplace. A built-in, completely integrated 30-sheet Car Document Feeder indicates fast copying, scanning and faxing of the originals to help you multi-task.
- Great text output
- Quick in draft setting
- Automatic document feeder
- No automatic duplexing
- Costly black ink
- Absolutely no Wi-Fi or greeting card reader
AT The GLANCE
- Fax is nice on this type of basic MFP, however pricey black printer ink makes the MX360 match for only low-volume make use of.
Canon Pixma MX360 is somewhat more basic compared to Canon Pixma MX340 that people reviewed last springtime. It lacks Wi-fi compatability and Ethernet online connectivity. It has absolutely no media-card slots—which may be equally well, as you cannot preview photos about the one-line monochrome textual content display. It comes with a port for any PictBridge-enabled camera, or perhaps a USB key (which you are able to scan to, although not print from).
Canon Pixma MX360 possible lack of these features should not deter a home-business owner buying USB-connected PC, since the computer’s own show, ports, and card slots are designed for all the picture or file move and viewing. The actual MX360 offers fax capacity, as well like a 30-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) with regard to scanning, copying, or even faxing multi-page paperwork. A 100-sheet document feeder, though par for that MX360’s price, limits its business use towards the lightest of home-office responsibilities.
Printer Free Driver Support for Operating Systems:
- Win 8.1/8.1 x64
- Win 8/8 x64
- Win 7/7 x64
- Wind Vista / Vista64
- Windows XP
- Mac Os
But to clear the operating system and download the appropriate files can you see and select download linked granted.
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Please you must first download the drivers on the links were provided.
- Once the driver is downloaded, Attach the USB printer to the USB laptop / computer and the printer is turned on.
- After that just open the driver file that you have downloaded, wait until the installation process is complete.
- To check the success or failure please open your Microsoft Word file and press CTRL + P, then by default in the Printer Name emerging type of printer installed.